*** NEW *** Dixie Plates 02 Swatches

Tuesday 31 May 2016

The second video showing off my stamping plates is up on my YouTube channel and I'm showing off Dixie Plate 02 today.

This plate is full of images - 30 to be exact.  So ideal for shorter to medium length nails.  Lots of florals with a few hearts and other goodies thrown in for good measure.

I'm also using my other stamper in this video, the clear one.  This is perfect for precision placement an also magnifies the image slightly.  It also comes with a lid to protect the delicate stamper head.

Dixie Plates will be released in June in my Shopify store, with a pre-sale to be announced soon.  Click HERE and sign up at the store for more details on when the store opens.

I am bringing out three plates, with the third plate up tomorrow and the first yo can find here.

The plates measure 14.5cm long by 9.5cm wide.  As well as the stamper in this video, check out the one in the first video.  I will be stocking both as they both stamp great with my plates and need no priming.

To stay informed about what's going on with Dixie Plates, please feel free to join my Dixie Plates Facebook group.

This group is for professional nail techs and non-professionals alike.  Everyone is welcome :-)

If you've got any questions, you can email info@dixiegirlxox.com.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design