Madam Glam Gel Polish Swatches #2

Thursday 12 May 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the rest of my collection of gel polishes from Madam Glam.

I uploaded the first video last week and you can watch it HERE if you are interested in seeing the latest colours to be released by Madam Glam.

The gel polishes are beautiful to use, reasonably priced and a great size at 15ml.

Even though Madam Glam is not a professional brand, you won't be disappointed by the quality of the products.  I use Madam Glam on my nails on a regular basis and get the same amount of wear time as I do if I use a professional gel polish.

If you are interested in seeing any specific nail art tutorials or you would like to see swatch comparisons of any of the colours I've shown in the videos, please leave me a comment and I'll get it done for you.

All the names of the colours, along with links, are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design