Jenny Craig Wednesday Weight Update #11

Wednesday 25 May 2016

My latest Jenny Craig video is up on my YouTube channel.  Today is the end of week 11 so one more week and I reach the end of my first 12 week program and I've enjoyed every bit of it.

I was still a little unwell towards the end of this week so I had to take it easy for a couple of days - something which I am finding difficult and annoying.  Now I've got more energy (even when I am sick) I want to be up and outside and I HATE laying around watching rubbish on TV.

I've dropped a nice amount of weight this week, despite having to rest for two days.  I've been better (but not perfect) at remembering to eat all of my food.  I'm slowly getting better.  I just need to remember to take breaks or at the very least, take my food to my desk and eat while I am working.

I'm finding that 99% of my clothes are too big so I will have to think about getting a few new bits to tide me over.  At this stage I don't want to go out and buy an entire new wardrobe because I am aiming to get a lot smaller than I am BUT I do need to get a few bits so that I don't look like I'm walking around wearing a tent!

As I mentioned in the video, I am really enjoying the whole Jenny Craig experience.  I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to go into a group environment each week and weigh in in front of a heap of other people I don't know.

I love how I have a one-on-one relationship with my consultant.  If I am having issues during the week, I can ring Tammy and have a quick chat over the phone, or have a good chat about stuff when I go in for my weekly appointment.  I've felt really comfortable with the weekly meetings.  I'm not embarrassed about getting on the scale and I really enjoy catching up with Tammy to discuss my progress.

I'll have the photos of my progress and some of the clothes I was sent very soon.  I just want to lose a little more weight around my tummy before I get in front of a camera :-)

I've linked Jenny Craig in the description bar below the video if you would like to go and check them out.  If you are thinking about joining a weight loss program, I couldn't recommend Jenny Craig highly enough.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design