Lust Have It Unboxing | May 2016

Sunday 29 May 2016

I've got my May Lust Have It unboxing up on my YouTube channel.  Another great box with loads of fab products and one major fail!

We got another gorgeous eyeshadow, this time from Teeez Cosmetics.  Not only is the colour I received a gorgeous rich gold, the packaging is super cute.

This bag really caters for Winter, with a mystery item AND a bonus pair of leggings from Razzamattaz.  Not necessarily what I would expect to see in a beauty subscription box, but great nonetheless.  With the weather suddenly ridiculously cold, I can wear these while I'm filming.  So where I wouldn't necessarily go out and buy the leggings, I am certainly grateful and I'll check them out in the supermarket next time I go.

One huge fail for me is the Starlooks eyeliner.  Not only did it take over five minutes to remove the plastic wrap (some of which was actually fused to the product), but when I tried it, it was NOT black (or even brown for that matter - the card and packaging don't mention a colour) but it barely worked with a washed out sludgy brown coming out.

Honestly, even if it had worked, I was so pissed off by the time I'd managed to get 70% of the wrapping off, I would have disliked it overall anyway.

Other than that, a great bag with a range of goodies.

Don't forget I've got a $5 discount off your first box.  Just enter DIXIEGIRL1 at checkout for the discount to be applied.


All products are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design