Bundle Monster Poli-Peel Review

Monday 9 May 2016

I've got a short video up on my YouTube channel reviewing Poli-Peel from Bundle Monster.

Poli-Peel is a latex-based cuticle barrier you can use for stamping, water marbling and any kind of nail art where you are likely to get product on your skin.

It's a great product that goes on light pink and dries within about 20-30 seconds.  When it's dry, it turns a dark pink.

The Poli-Peel is a very thin formula, goes on beautifully with a generous brush and comes off easily in one piece.

As with all latex-based cuticle protection, it has an interesting odour, but nothing you can't deal with.  Just don't stick your nose too close to the bottle!

In my opinion, this is a great addition to your nail art kit.

I've tested the Poli-Peel out by doing some stamping over my nails.  I've listed all the products used in the description bar below the video.

NOTE: If you have an allergy to latex, then don't use this product.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design