Moyra Fabric Texture Stamping Plate

Wednesday 11 May 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the Fabric Texture plate from Moyra.

This is a new brand to me and they have some really beautiful plate designs.  Obviously this one is all sort of different fabrics.  

The plates are 14.5cm by 9.5cm, the same size as Über Chic Beauty and B.loves Plates, and the Moyra plates have 20 images on them. They've managed to add some more images, and also make them larger, by making the space between each image slightly smaller.

The images are larger (around the size of a standard Australian postage stamp) and great if you have longer nails.  

The images are well etched and easy to stamp.  The plates also come in gorgeous colourful sleeves, to protect the plate from scratching.

I have six plates in total so I will review each one individually.

I believe there are a couple of suppliers in the UK who I can highly recommend.  The first being Rainbow Connection and the second being Susan's Nail Store.  Both are highly reputable and I have several friends who order from both.

I should point out here, I will not recommend a supplier I do not have faith in.  I don't want to recommend someone to you that I wouldn't buy from myself.

I've used a base of several gel polish colours from several brands and stamped with my trusty Fab Ur Nails XL gold stamper and Snowed In from Hit The Bottle.

All products used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design