***NEW*** Über Chic Beauty Set 9 Stamping Swatches

Monday 16 May 2016

YAY don't you love it when the postman brings you nail goodies first thing on a Monday morning!

I got a delivery from ÜberChic Beauty and I always get excited when the lovely Brittany sends me a parcel.  Today I received the brand new Set 9, along with a couple of other goodies that I will show in another video.

Oh my goodness, what gorgeous plates - not that I expected anything less than that.  There are some super cute Summer appropriate images, along with some fun patterns and of course, the gorgeous florals that I always love to see on ÜberChic plates.

These plates are always packed with gorgeous, unique images that are well etched and stamp perfectly every time you use them.

If you are a beginner or expert you will love using these images as much as I do.  Super easy to use and just gorgeous on your nails.

I've used quite a few products in this video so I've linked them all in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design