Moyra Damask Drapery Plate Review & Swatches

Friday 27 May 2016

I've got the second video in my Moyra stamping plate series.  This one is showing off the gorgeous Damask Drapery plate.

Each of the Moyra plates I have measures 14.5cm by 9.5cm and unlike most plates of this size, the images themselves are larger than standard, measuring 2cm by 2.4cm.  This is great if you have slightly longer nails.

The images are just beautiful on this plate.  They really do remind me of fine drapery that I'd expect to find in a French palace (I have a good imagination haha).

The plates are well etched, the images are unique and I highly recommend you get your hands on some  of these plates if you are looking to add something new to your collection.

I stamped over a base of Indigo Indio from the Cali Dreamin' collection by Bundle Monster.  They do some gorgeous gel polishes and they're even better because they're a non-professional brand, so perfect if you like to do your nails at home.

I used Chromeo stamping polish from Hit The Bottle and stamped with my trusty Fab Ur Nails stamper.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design