***NEW*** Madam Glam Gel Polish Colours

Wednesday 4 May 2016

There's a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring 15 of the new colours from Madam Glam and OH MY GOODNESS some of these colours are stunning.

Every colour I bought is lovely and I've mentioned at the end of the video my three favourites.  Madam Glam colours are highly pigmented, with many of the colours only needing one coat.

They are a non-professional brand so anyone has access to these beautiful gel polishes.  Another great thing about Madam Glam gel polishes is that they are 5 free and cruelty free.

There is also a good range of regular nail polishes, chameleon gels and lamps to choose from, should you want to purchase from them.

Shipping is very reasonable, and as I mentioned in the video, you can either use my 30% off discount code kate30 at checkout, or look out for other great offers from Madam Glam by signing up to receive their news letters.

All the colours I've swatched, are listed in the description bar below the video.



Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design