*** NEW *** VIP Collection | Magpie Glitter *** NEW ***

Thursday 19 May 2016

I've got an exciting new product to share with you today.

Magpie Beauty kindly sent me their brand new VIP Collection for review and O.M.G. they are just beautiful.  The VIP Collection launches at Beauty UK on 22nd and 23rd of May in Birmingham.  They will also be available to purchase online from 7.00pm on 23rd of May.

The four colours in the collection are:

Suzie - Light gold holographic

Peaches - Rose gold holographic

Tiffany - Turquoise holograpic

Millie - Pink holographic

The glitters differ slightly from others carried by Magpie Beauty.  The VIP Collection have different size particles, giving the glitter that extra bling!





The glitters are even more gorgeous in real life.  It's so hard to capture the sparkle in a photo or video, but trust me, you won't be disappointed with these beauties. 

The applicator brush is back in stock so go grab one if you've been waiting.  I tried the applicator brush for the first time today and I am replacing my old tatty brush immediately... in fact it's already been laid to rest in the rubbish bin.   

The applicator brush applies the glitters beautifully and I found it much easier than the old brush I had been using.  I'm going to have a go at applying pigments with it and I will report back soon.


I've linked Magpie Beauty in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design