Lust Have It Unboxing | April 2016

Tuesday 24 May 2016

I've got my April Lust Have It unboxing up on my YouTube channel - a lot late - but better late than never right!

This is a great bag.  I really love the products they've sent this month, with my special favourite being the Manna Kadar 3-in-1 blush, highlight and eyeshadow.  I've been wearing it pretty much constantly since the bag arrived and it's just gorgeous.  It's a beautiful shimmery champagne colour that glides on silky smooth and lasts all day.

I won't ruin the unboxing for you.  If you're interested in seeing what else I got in the bag, you will have to watch the video.

I have a $5 off code for your first box if you are interested in subscribing.


All products are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design