Maslow & Co New Zealand Box | Unboxing

Wednesday 25 May 2016

I recently had the pleasure of trying out a new luxury beauty subscription box service, Maslow & Co.

Maslow & Co are an Australian company who source products from all over the world to feature in their boxes.  Each box has a theme, the current being New Zealand.

I can say without any hesitation, this is- in my opinion - by far the best beauty box on the market in Australia.  I was blown away with the quality (and quantity) of the products that the box contains.

All but one of the products are full size and they are all beautiful, high quality products.  This box contains no makeup at all, which I find very refreshing.  Instead it's choc-full of gorgeous New Zealand skincare products that are PERFECT for me.



I am 44 and I literally feel that Maslow & Co made this box just for me.  Everything is perfect for my skin-type, skin issues and also perfectly suited to my age group.  This is not to say that someone younger couldn't benefit from this box.  Far from it.  Everything in the box would suit most ages.

The boxes themselves are a sleek black with a pop of colour on the label.  The box arrived by courier and was well packaged when it arrived.



The Maslow & Co boxes are bi-monthly and there are several options you can choose when it comes to ordering:

1. An annual subscription with an up-front payment of $240.  This will give you 6 boxes with a value of over $700.  Also if you use the code DIXIEGIRL at checkout, you will receive the New Zealand box FREE!

2. Bi-monthly, billed bi-monthly at a cost of $44 per box with no lock-in contract.

3. Gifts.  Why not treat someone you love to these amazing boxes?  You can purchase a one-off box for $54, a six month subscription (giving you 3 boxes) for $132, or the one year subscription for $240.

I think these would make the perfect gift and I would be over the moon to receive this as a present.

The next box is due out in June and is going to be featuring products from the West Coast of the USA. Super excited for this box so stay tuned for a review coming very soon.  Subscription cut off for this box is 31st May.

I've listed all the products that were in my box, along with a link to Maslow & Co, should you want to purchase a subscription yourself, in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design