Introducing DIXIE PLATES | My Line of Stamping Plates

Monday 30 May 2016

Finally the cat is out of the bag.  I'm releasing my own line of nail stamping plates.

Dixie Plates will be released in June in my Shopify store, with a pre-sale to be announced soon.  Click HERE and sign up at the store for more details on when the store opens.

I am bringing out three plates, with the first being the one in today's video.  The first plate features my Dixie Girlxox logo with a full plate of gorgeous images built into the logo.

The next two videos will be up later this week so keep an eye out.

The plates measure 14.5cm long by 9.5cm wide.  I'm also going to be stocking a couple of stampers, one being a large super sticky stamper and the other, slightly smaller and clear for precision stamping.

To stay informed about what's going on with Dixie Plates, please feel free to join my Dixie Plates Facebook group.

This group is for professional nail techs and non-professionals alike.  Everyone is welcome :-)

If you've got any questions, you can email info@dixiegirlxox.com.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design