*** NEW *** Dixie Plates 03 Swatches

Wednesday 1 June 2016

The third video showing off my stamping plates is up on my YouTube channel and I'm showing off Dixie Plate 03 today.

This plate is broken up into three large sections full of lace images.  This is perfect for wedding nails or special occasion nails.  It stamps beautifully and even the finest details picks up perfectly.

I'm using white polishes from both Nail Stamping Queen and Hit The Bottle.  I love both brands of polish and they both stamp perfectly with my plates and stampers.

Sarah Richardson - my exclusive UK and European distributor - stocks Nail Stamping Queen polishes in her Etsy store so if you are in Europe, go check her out.

Dixie Plates will be released in June in my Shopify store, with a pre-sale to be announced soon.  Click HERE and sign up at the store for more details on when the store opens.

The plates measure 14.5cm long by 9.5cm wide.  As well as the stamper in this video, check out the one in the first video.  I will be stocking both as they both stamp great with my plates and need no priming.


To stay informed about what's going on with Dixie Plates, please feel free to join my Dixie Plates Facebook group.

This group is for professional nail techs and non-professionals alike.  Everyone is welcome :-)

I am looking to add a stamping plate to the series every four to six weeks.  I will have more of an idea once we start selling.  I am working on new plates right now so all is looking great.  There are some super exciting images in the works.

If you've got any questions, you can email info@dixiegirlxox.com.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design