Born Pretty Store Stamper & Plate Review + Discount Code

Friday 1 April 2016

Hey everyone,

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring some gorgeous stamping plates and a clear jelly nail stamper from Born Pretty Store and I've done the swatches using stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen.

These plates are a pleasure to use, super cheap and have such lovely designs.  The stamper was great too but some polishes worked better than others.  As with many stampers, it's trial and error until you find the perfect combination of stamper and polish.

If you're in the market for some Born Pretty Store goodies, I have a discount code which will give you 10% off your order.  Enter MRSDW10 at checkout to receive your discount.

I've listed all the product I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design