Bundle Monster Cali Dreamin' Gel Polish & Matte Top Coat

Sunday 24 April 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel that features the gorgeous Cali Dreamin' gel polish collection from Bundle Monster.  These colours are just stunning.

I think this is by far the nicest collection yet to come from Bundle Monster and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

I'm also road testing their matte gel top coat because I thought it would look stunning over the top of such lovely bright colours.  I wasn't disappointed.  I'm also currently wearing the matte gel top coat over my own nails and it's wearing really well.


*Current mani using the Bundle Monster matte gel top coat

I really love the products from Bundle Monster.   Not only do they continuously have great new releases at a very affordable price, they are a non-professional brand, so anyone can use them.  But they wear as well (and remove) as any professional brand I've used.

I've got two lovely sets of Bundle Monster stamping plates to swatch so stay tuned for the videos on those coming soon.  No doubt I will be using the Cali Dreamin' colours as a base to stamp over.

I've listed all the products used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design