Flower Power Collab with Sarah R

Friday 22 April 2016

YAY!  It's that time again.

I've got a new nail collaboration video up on my YouTube channel with the lovely Sarah R.

This time we're doing a Flower Power inspired theme and we've come up with two ideas at polar opposite ends of the spectrum.

Sarah has come up with some gorgeous bright nails that are super fun...


I just love them.  Well done Sarah.

I've come up with some subtle nails...


I really need to snap out of it and live a little.  I've developed a phobia of bright nails on me - for no reason whatsoever, I adore Sarah's nails - so I am going to endeavour to do some fun bright nails in our next collab.

If you are interested in how we created these nails, click the video below to find out.  All products I've used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design