Jenny Craig Wednesday Weight Update #6

Wednesday 6 April 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel.  Week 6 of my Jenny Craig program is now live.

I've had a great week and I feel like I'm finally out of my 'down in the dumps' mood.  I've been doing a lot more exercise and I'm finally feeling more energetic.  I think it's down to the extra exercise and getting out in the fresh air.

I did sneak a Cadbury Cream Egg this week, along with a few wedges on the weekend, but I tried to do the appropriate amount of exercise to work off the extra kilojoules.

I realistically have to start buying the right size in clothes and maybe only one or two items at a time.  I have a horrible habit of buying multiple colours if I really like something and now I'm stuck with six - YES SIX - tops in a size 22 and they're now too big.

I've got a photo comparison up on the video but I'll add it here too for those of you who prefer to read the blog.  The photo on the left was taken on day one of my Jenny Craig program and the photo on the right was taken this Sunday (3.4.16).

I can see a huge difference in my face - and there is a difference in my body, I just need to stop wearing tops one size too big.  I still feel very much like I need to hide any unsightly lumps and bumps.


As I said on the video, I'll endeavour to take some decent body shots this weekend. 

So I am having a really positive experience on the Jenny Craig program and I am absolutely over the moon about my weight-loss.  

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design