***NEW*** Pro Plate Swatches | MoYou London

Thursday 28 April 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the gorgeous new Pro Plates from MoYou London.  I adore these - particularly plate 25 - and highly recommend adding these to your collection.

I've been a little bit obsessed with matte top coat lately so I finished the nails with the matte top coat from Bundle Monster.  I also used a couple of colours from the Cali Dreamin' gel polish collection, again from Bundle Monster.

The colours in this collection are bright and cheerful, show the stamping off beautifully and look simply stunning finished with the matte top coat.

As usual I stamped with my trusty XL Gold Stamper from Fab Ur Nails, using the black stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen.

I think the swatches turned out great and I just love this combination of colours, images and top coat (in case you hadn't guessed already)!

All the products used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design