Jenny Craig Wednesday Weight Update #9

Wednesday 27 April 2016

It's Wednesday and that means it's Wednesday Weight Update #9 and my progress with Jenny Craig.

I had a great week this week.  I lost a nice amount of weight and I feel great.  I'm loving the exercise and being outside in the fresh air.

Unfortunately I am feeling unwell (germ-ridden husband contaminated me) and now I'm freaking out about not being able to exercise!  Not like me at all.  I am either one extreme or the other.  I won't exercise at all for months or I'll go flat out and start to panic when I can't do what I want.  Obviously being fit and healthy is the better option of the two!

Nothing earth shattering to report this week.  Everything is going well and I'm still really enjoying the food.  I find I am actually craving the muesli and other cereals that I previously wouldn't have touched.

I do think I'm going to do a bit of research into going either red meat free or vegetarian.  I don't eat a whole load of meat and I LOATHE touching it.  If I am preparing a meat dish at home I ask Kevin to cut up / prepare the meat so I don't have to touch it.

I've been quietly considering cutting out red meat altogether for a while and I do need to do my research so that I know what I would need to eat in place of the meat.  For instance I know your B12 levels can be affected when you cut out red meat but my body doesn't sustain B12 anyway so I figure it won't make much difference!

Anyway, I'm waffling so I'll end the post now.

I've linked Jenny Craig's website in the description box below the video, should you want to go and check them out.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design