Current Medik8 Skincare Favourites

Friday 15 April 2016

There's a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring some of my favourite skincare from Medik8 Australia and a couple of new products from SkinCeuticals.

I've been using products from Medik8 for probably around a year now and my skin has never looked better, had a more even tone or been more soft and subtle than it is now.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am super fussy about what goes on my skin and I can say without any hesitation that every product I've ever tried from Medik8 has been fabulous.

I suffered from severe rosacea up until around the time I started using the Medik8 products and the only thing keeping it at bay before was a huge amount of antibiotics.  Obviously I didn't like pumping my body full of unnecessary drugs so when I found Medik8 and saw results, I was over the moon.

Each product I've tried targets specific concerns and those specific concerns have either improved dramatically or disappeared altogether with prolonged use of Medik8 products.

My all time favourite and holiest of grails is the Glow Oil.  This is the most fantastic product I've ever used on my skin.  With continued use over a period of time, your skin becomes more hydrated, your skin looks healthier and more vibrant and it even helps reduce those nasty under eye bags.

What I notice most about the Glow Oil is just that - my skin is literally glowing after using this product for a couple of months.  I even tested the product by stopping using it for a couple of weeks and switching to a different oil.  While my skin stayed hydrated, it lost the glow and looked dull.

Needless to say I immediately switched back to the Glow Oil and I wouldn't be without it.  I start to panic when I know I'm running low so I know I love this product.

Medik8 put so much effort into developing products that work with the best ingredients and the right strength.  Their products are sold in professional outlets such as doctor's offices, skincare clinics, beauty salons and spas all over the world.  Medik8's team have over 40 years combined experience in skincare research so you can rest assured you are putting the best products on your skin.

Now I am in my mid-40s I strive to have the best skin I can and I am confident that Medik8 can deliver what I need.

I am currently trailling more Medik8 products and I will report back when I feel comfortable that I've tried them for long enough to be able to give you an educated opinion.

All the products mentioned in the video are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design