L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation Review

Wednesday 13 April 2016

I've got a review of the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation up on my YouTube channel.

I've been testing out the foundation for about the last week and it's a knockout.  I rarely have 'holy grail' products, partly because I test so many products and partly because I'm super fussy.

The Nude Magique Cushion Foundation has taken its rightful place, along with a handful of other products, on my 'Shelf of Treasures'.

I have foundations that cost $20 right up to foundations that cost $120 and the Nude Magique Cushion blows half of the high-end foundations out of the water.

It's fabulous on my skin, leaving it glowy and youthful looking without caking up or making me look dry and dehydrated.

I also love the ease of use of this product.  Because of its compact design and handy applicator, you can just throw it in your bag and use it for touch-ups if needed during the day.


This was taken after several hours of wear (excuse the tongue poking out) and I love how it looks.  I am 44 and for my mature and dehydrated skin, this product is a huge winner.

I did match myself to shade 6 (Rose Beige) based on the other L'Oreal foundations I wear.  It will be my perfect winter shade, but right now with my remaining summer tan,  I could go a shade darker, or mix the two together.

My preferred way to apply the foundation is with a foundation brush - the Real Techniques Buffing Brush is my favourite - and I keep the sponge that comes with the foundation for on-the-go touch-ups.

For me, a foundation needs to last for about five hours as I rarely wear makeup for a whole day, and this product does it with ease.  I powder down my t-zone after application and don't reapply any powder during the day.  I find that towards the end of the wear, I am left looking glowing and hydrated.

This foundation retails in Australia for $29.95 and if you keep an eye out, Priceline often have specials so you can pick it up for a bargain.

If you are in the market for a new foundation, pop into a pharmacy and get colour-matched.  You won't be disappointed.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design