*** REQUESTED *** How To Apply Glitter Over Regular Polish

Thursday 31 March 2016

I've got a much requested video up on my YouTube channel showing how to apply glitter over regular nail polish.

I've used OPI and Rimmel London polishes and gorgeous glitters from Magpie Beauty.  They came out really well and it's easy to do, if a little messy!  

I've done three different methods and I really love how the Rimmel London matte polish turned out with glitter over the top!

A good tip, if you want to do glitter nails regularly, is to keep a top coat just for glitter work.  That way you won't get glitter in the top coat you use for regular manicures.

I've listed the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design