Love & Marriage 02 Stamping Plate | Uber Chic Beauty

Tuesday 12 April 2016

I've got a new review video up on my YouTube channel of the Love & Marriage 02 plate from Uber Chic Beauty.  This is a gorgeous plate if you are getting married.

As usual, Uber Chic Beauty have come up with some gorgeous, unique images that are well etched and stamp perfectly.

I've stamped over a base of gel polish from the 'I Do' collection by Bundle Monster.  This collection is specifically designed with weddings in mind.  I've used No Place Like Chrome and Penny Talk, both regular polishes from Essie, to stamp with.  As you will be able to see in the video, these stamp like a dream.

I've used my favourite stamper from Fab Ur Nails to do the stamping.  It picks up pretty much any polish and is consistently brilliant for stamping.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design