Jenny Craig Wednesday Weight Update #8

Wednesday 20 April 2016

My Jenny Craig Wednesday Weight Update is now life on my YouTube channel.

I thought I was going to have a truly terrible week this week, partly due to the fact that I injured my back and partly due to me not eating all my food.

BUT I lost weight - not a huge number - but I lost weight all the same and that's the goal!

I also did a massive purge and threw out / gave to the Salvation Army / am selling more than 50% of my clothes.  Most were way too big, some were just old and grotty and the rest were smaller sizes but out of style.

I felt great after clearing everything out but I managed to pull a muscle in my back quite badly.  That made me feel pretty sick from Saturday onwards and I lost my appetite.  I did however make sure I kept up with my walking.  

Exercise has been increased again and I'm loving getting out in the fresh air.  In fact if I don't go out I start to get antsy!

I'm still waiting on the parcel of clothes to arrive from the UK.  When it arrives I'll get the lookbook up on the blog.

I've linked Jenny Craig in the description bar of the video.  Go check them out if you're thinking about losing weight.  It's been a great experience and Tammy, my consultant, is just lovely. She's so encouraging and positive, even when I lose a small amount of weight, she makes me feel like I've achieved something great.

See you next week.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design