Mailbag Monday #12 | iherb | Beautylish | Beautybay

Monday 11 April 2016

Mailbag Monday #12 is live on my YouTube channel.

I've got a mixture of makeup, beauty tools and skincare this week.  A few bits from iherb, a few from Beauty Bay, a few from Beautylish and some randoms.

I've found ordering from iherb a great experience.  I paid the shipping to have a courier deliver the products and they were at my door three days after I ordered.  Super impressed as this was over the Easter break and I got a knock at the door on Easter Monday and the courier was there with my delivery.

I highly recommend checking out some of the websites before you purchase in Australia as more often than not the prices are significantly cheaper and you get free shipping with many companies.

I've listed the products mentioned in the description box below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design