Furry Best Friends Swatches | Uber Chic Beauty

Tuesday 26 April 2016

I've got a new swatch review video up on my YouTube channel.

Today I am showing you the gorgeous Furry Best Friends stamping plate from Über Chic Beauty.  This is a really fun plate for those of you who love your furry friends, or have clients that have pets.

The plate is choc full of all things cat and dog and super cute.  It's well etched and the designs are unique and fun.  They stamp beautifully with a range of polishes and stampers.

I've used black stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen and the stamper I used is the new XL Clear Stamper Head from Über Chic Beauty fitted into a holder I already own.

Such a lovely plate to use and, as usual, of the highest quality.

All products used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design