Jenny Craig Thursday Weight Update #7

Thursday 14 April 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel.  It's a day late due to unforeseen circumstances but it's up!!

It's my Jenny Craig update and I'm so happy with how I am doing.  I've lost weight and I've upped my exercise.  Getting outside in the fresh air is making me feel amazing and I get to spend time with my husband and puppies.

The fresh air and exercise are doing us all good and even the dogs are losing weight!

Still loving the food and I'm finding I have more appetite after I've been outside.

I also got an opportunity to work with a plus size clothing brand and they've very kindly offered to send me a few pieces.  I've also purchased a few more (but we won't tell my husband that).  So when everything arrives I will do a little look book.

I've linked Jenny Craig's website in the description bar if you are interested in checking them out.  If you are thinking about losing weight and need a hand, I highly recommend Jenny Craig.  The experience so far has been an absolute pleasure.

Ohh and I had a guest interrupt me during the video, so everyone meet Poppy, my adventurous Toy Cavoodle.  This is the little rascal that I have to chase around because she bolts off while we're out walking!  All I need to do is find the nearest muddy puddle and she's in it.



Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design