*** NEW *** Madam Glam Metallic Gel Polish

Thursday 23 June 2016

I've got a great new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the brand new metallic gel polishes from Madam Glam.

With the new craze of chrome nails at the moment, Madam Glam has released these gorgeous gel polishes at the perfect time.  There are 16 colours in the range and so far I only have three of them, with another eight on order - so stay tuned for a further swatch video.

There is a specific way to apply these to get the maximum metallic effect.  The only drawback I see with these polishes is that the cure time is 3 minutes.  Although with these polishes you can top coat without losing any of the metallic finish, unlike some of the pigment powders and other polishes on the market.

Personally I'd rather have a three minute cure time and know that my nails will be perfect for three weeks, rather than have no top coat and good nails for a few days.

Anyway, a big thumbs up for the metallic gels.  I can't wait to get my hands on more of them.

I've got a 30% discount code if you would like to order any.  Simply enter kate30 at checkout for the discount to be applied.

I've listed the colours I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design