CND Creative Play Polishes | Do They Stamp?

Tuesday 14 June 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube featuring three polishes from CND's Creative Play collection.

I have Black + Forth, Let's Go Antiquing and Polish My Act to try out.

For me a polish needs to be opaque, stamp easily,pick up with any stamper and stamp any image from any plate without me having to faff around trying out different plate and stamper combinations.

I am pleased to say that these polishes are great.  The black is not as opaque as I would like in a black stamping polish but the gold and silver are perfect.  Super opaque, they picked up with each stamper I used and stamped every image perfectly.

To give you an idea of how you can expect them to stamp, I used three stampers:

* My own Clear Dixie Stamper
* Fab Ur Nails XL Stamper
* Marshmallow Stamper I purchased on eBay
I also used three different plates:

* Dixie Plate DP 02
* ÜberChic Beauty Plate 9-01
* Rising Sun Plate from Pet'la Plate

I'm really happy with how these stamp and I fully intend to get my mits on some more.  If I do, you can be sure I will do a swatch video.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design