Maslow & Co West Coast USA Unboxing

Tuesday 28 June 2016

I've got a new and super exciting unboxing up on my YouTube channel.

The Maslow & Co USA West Coast Beauty Box has SOLD OUT already!

Even though it has sold out, you can buy the individual full size products on the Maslow & Co website.




This box has a range of skincare, haircare and beauty products and after a fantastic New Zealand box, it doesn't disappoint.  As I mentioned in my last blog post, this subscription box blows any other box I receive out of the water.

The quality of the box is superb and the range of products is well thought out and appeals to a wide age range (even though I secretly think that Maslow & Co made these boxes just for me).



The Maslow & Co boxes are bi-monthly and there are several options you can choose when it comes to ordering:

  • An annual subscription with an up-front payment of $240.  This will give you 6 boxes with a value of over $700. 
  • Bi-monthly, billed bi-monthly at a cost of $44 per box with no lock-in contract.
  • Why not treat someone you love to these amazing boxes?  You can purchase a one-off box for $54, a six month subscription (giving you 3 boxes) for $132, or the one year subscription for $240.


Anyone who signs up for a Bi-Monthly membership will receive a luxury travel set featuring the ila spa Shampoo For Revitalising Hair and Conditioner For Nourishing Hair. 


Harnessing the true powers of natural ingredients, ila spa creates products to nourish beyond the physical. Value: $16.


*This product was featured in our UK Edit. Great for all hair types!


At checkout, use the code DIXIE to redeem. Expires 31 July!


The next box is the East Coast USA box and it's on sale now and due out in August which will be super exciting for me as its my Birthday month!


I can't recommend this box highly enough.  I've been so impressed with everything from the super speedy deliver, careful packaging and fantastic well thought out rang of products.


I've listed everything that comes in the box in the description box below the video.


I hope you like it as much as I do.


If you do want the East Coast USA box, subscribe quickly because these babies run out the door super fast!


Enjoy,


Dixie Girlxox 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design