Fabulous Feathers | Uber Mini Stamping Plate

Friday 10 June 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the gorgeous Fabulous Feathers Über Mini stamping plate from ÜberChic Beauty.

This is smaller than their usual plates, measuring 12cm x 6cm and it has a total of 19 images - 12 standard sized and 7 small.  The plate is mounted on a plastic backing.

This is a lovely plate if you like feather nail art.  There are so many lovely feather images to choose from and as usual, the plate is well etched and stamps brilliantly.

I stamped with my Fab Ur Nails stamper and black stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen.  This is one of my favourite stamper/polish combinations to use with the ÜberChic plates.

The RRP for this plate is $7.99USD.

I have another of the Über Mini plates that will be coming up in a video very soon.

I've listed the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design