Ejiubas Egypt Stamping Plate Swatches

Wednesday 8 June 2016

I recently got approached by a company called Ejiubas and they asked me if I'd like to try some of their stamping products.  I said yes and they send me a few plates to try out and review, along with a nail art mat.

I've done a swatch video of the Egypt plate today.  Now you can't buy this on its own.  You can only purchase it as a pair, along with a Henna plate.

The plate measures 14cm long by 8cm wide and it's double sided, which is something I've never seen before.

I had a little difficulty what smudging and bleeding of the images so I am looking to test some more polishes and stampers until I can find a combination that works perfectly with this plate.

The images are a decent size and some of the plates have a buffet style of image on them, rather than smaller individual images, which is a nice change.

While it's great that you get two plates for $15.99USD, I would also like the option to only purchase one plate.

Overall, it's a nice place with some unique images.  I'll report back when I've had more of a chance to play with stampers and polish.

All products used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design