*** NEW*** Dixie Plates Collab with Sarah R

Friday 3 June 2016

So excited to tell you I have my latest nail art collaboration with Sarah R up on my YouTube channel and the best bit is they feature my new venture, Dixie Plates.

As per normal, Sarah and I have picked an image from a plate and we basically surprise each other.  The only prerequisite was that we used one of the Dixie Plates.

I've used a base of Madam Glam gel polish, some gorgeous Dusts from Magpie Beauty, stamping polish from Hit The Bottle and of course an image from Dixie Plate 02.

You'll have to go and check out Sarah's video to see which image and other products she's used :-)

Don't forget, Sarah is my exclusive UK & European distributor so go check out her Etsy store.  The pre-sale is ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

Feel free to come across to Facebook and join the Dixie Plates group.  Everyone is welcome to join.

All products I've used are linked in the description box below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design