Moyra Sweet Dreams Stamping Swatches

Sunday 26 June 2016

I've just uploaded Part 4 of my Moyra stamping plate series up on my YouTube channel.

This video features the gorgeous Sweet Dreams plate.  It's a mix of florals, shapes and cute coffee-related images.

As I've said before, the plate itself is 14.5cm by 9.5cm in size, with the individual images 2cm by 2.4cm, so larger than some of the other plates of that size.

The images are lovely, a real pleasure to use.  They are consistently coming up with great designs that are nicely etched and I love the fact that they are a little larger than the standard plates of this size, catering for longer nails.

I've used Papaya Whip from Bundle Monster as my base gel polish to stamp over.  I've used my trusty Fab Ur Nails stamper and the gorgeous Sea what I green stamping polish from Hit The Bottle.

LOVE this plate and it's definitely something I'd suggest you need in your collection :-)

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design