Dixie Plates Purple Matte Negative Space Stamping

Monday 6 June 2016

I've just uploaded a nice and easy set of nails on my YouTube channel and I've used Dixie Plate 02 from my own collection of stamping plates.

The plates are now selling in my store.  If you would like to purchase any of the plates or stampers, please click HERE.

I've used Perplexed from Madam Glam (which is currently out of stock, due back on 10th June) and I've also used their Matte Top Coat.

I stamped with black stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen and I used a stamper from my store, the XL Sticky Dixie Stamper.

These nails are very simple to do and I wasn't going to bother with a tutorial but whenever I don't do one, someone always asks, so I figured I'd better do one this time!

All products used are listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design