Moyra Florality 1 Stamping Plate Swatches

Thursday 23 June 2016

New video up on my YouTube channel and it's part 3 in my Moyra stamping plate series.

These plates are the same size as ÜberChic or B.loves Plates - 14.5cm by 9.5cm - but the images are larger.  Each plate has 20 images that are approximately 2cm by 2.4cm in size.

I adore these plates.  The images are well etched, the designs are original and the fact that they are slightly larger is great if you have slightly longer nails.

The floral images on the plate are just gorgeous and every time I get one of the Moyra plates out to use, I just want to stamp every image.

I do find these somewhat difficult to get hold of but they are well worth the hunt.

I've used a base of My Crew from Madam Glam, stamped with Nail Stamping Queen's black stamping polish, my XL stamper from Fab Ur Nails and finished off with the matte top coat, also from Madam Glam.

If you are looking to buy products from Madam Glam, I have a 30% off discount code.  Simply enter kate30 at checkout for your discount to apply.

Everything I used is listed in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design