Jenny Craig | Wednesday Weight Update #5

Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Wednesday Weight Update and progress with Jenny Craig is up on my YouTube channel.

Even though I was sorely tempted to stuff myself with Easter eggs over the long weekend, I managed to hold off.  I did however get an Easter Crunchy bunny and two bags of Cadbury Creme Eggs so lets see how long they last!!

I upped my exercise this week and added a couple of extra walks with Hubby and the pups and I actually felt more energetic after the walks than I have for ages!


We had a great long weekend and the dogs had a great time too.  Poppy in particular had heaps of fun running through every muddy puddle and she even managed to jump in the freezing, muddy creek!

Dirty dogs get bathed!


Couldn't help adding this pic. She's a little fluff ball after a bath.

We had a great weekend and I'm feeling rather chuffed that I didn't stuff my face with chocolate or over eat Easter food!  Loving the walking now the weather has cooled down a bit.

Hope you like the update video.

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design