MoYou London Your Magic Workshop & Stamping Polish Review

Tuesday 15 March 2016

I've got a few lovely new products in from MoYou London so I've been testing them out today and I've  done a YouTube video so you can see what you think.

I'm testing out the MoYou London Your Magic Workshop, which is a large silicone mat for your manicure table that's acetone and polish resistant and also has little nail sized shapes to guide you when creating different nail decals.

This mat is great and I could clean it up in seconds with a lint roller with no stains or mess left over.

I'm also testing out Black Knight and White Knight, two of MoYou London's stamping polishes.

Oh My Goodness!!  They are lovely to stamp with.  I used several of the MoYou London stamping plates to test the polish out and I stamped over some lovely bright colour pops.  Each colour stamped perfectly each time and the polish is really nice and pigmented so you get a nice strong stamp.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design