Jenny Craig | Wednesday Weight Update #2

Wednesday 9 March 2016


Today was weigh-in day at Jenny Craig and I'm very pleased to say I've lost another 1.5kgs!!  I'm also   starting to see a difference in my body and clothing.  I'll get some progress photos up soon so you can judge for yourself.

I'm really enjoying the food and the only thing I struggled with this week was actually being able to eat all the delicious food.  I think it had a lot to do with the weather - even though we're now in Autumn, we're having some very hot weather - and I'm finding I don't have a big appetite.

Check out the video below for my progress this week and stay tuned.  I will have a detailed blog post up in the next couple of days about this week and my thoughts on how I am going.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design