Jenny Craig Program | Wednesday Weight Update 2016

Wednesday 2 March 2016

If you follow me regularly you will know I lost a lot of weight this time last year, and then put it all back on again, due to me being generally lazy and eating badly, some medical issues and some personal issues.  NO EXCUSES THOUGH!!

I've taken the plunge and decided to go on a Jenny Craig program to help me lose weight and get healthy.  Over the program I am going to be videoing my progress and also blogging about my experience.

As I mentioned in the video, I will be covering food posts, exercise, some fashion posts as I get into smaller dress sizes and of course my overall experience on the Jenny Craig program.

Please check out the video below to see how I faired in my first week and stay tuned for my Jenny Craig blog posts.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design