ÜberChic Mandala Love Collab with Sarah R

Friday 1 July 2016

I've got my latest collaboration video with the lovely Sarah R up on my YouTube channel.

This time we've chosen the brand new Über Mini Mandala Love plate from ÜberChic Beauty.

I chose a base of Gel II Floral Flirtation and Metallic.  I stamped using my Clear Dixie Stamper.  You can find this in my store.  I used black stamping polish from Nail Stamping Queen to add the gorgeous image I chose and finished off with the No Cleanse top coat from Gel II.

This is an absolutely gorgeous plate, as usual.  ÜberChic consistently come up with unique stamping images, they're well etched and a pleasure to use.


I added little silver dots over the black stamping with a small dotting tool, just to give the stamping a little extra pop of colour.  I'm super happy with how these turned out and I'm slowly getting back into using nice bright colours.


Here's a sneak peek of Sarah's design.  You can check out her full video HERE:

All the products I used are listed in the description bar below the video.  I'll also have a review of ÜberChic Beauty's Set 10 really soon so stay tuned for that.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design