ÜberChic 10-3 Stamping Swatches

Saturday 23 July 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel and it's the final plate from series 10 from UberChic Beauty.

Plate 10-3 is gorgeous, just as I knew it would be!  Choc-full of gorgeous images that are perfectly etched and just the right size for short or longer nails.

I've used a base of Escape Velocity gel polish from Bundle Monster to stamp over.

I've again stamped with Pinguino.  This is a super pigmented black stamping polish by Esmaltes da Kelly and it's available from Beautometry, who will ship worldwide via FedEx.

I've also used my Clear Dixie Stamper to stamp with and that's available in my Dixie Girlxox online store.

The plate completes my 10th set of ÜberChic stamping plates, but not for long!  The next set is on its way and I can't wait.  10-3 is full of gorgeous florals and interesting shapes that look gorgeous on the nails.

I'll have the next set up on the channel as soon as I get my mits on it!

I've linked all the products I used in the description bar below the video and I will have the next two plate videos up very shortly.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design