Crystal Pixies | Review & Application

Thursday 14 July 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring two Swarovski Crystal Pixies that were very kindly sent to me by Tracey from Touched By Colour.

Tracey is an Australian authorised reseller of Swarovski products.

The Crystal Pixie comes in eight colours - four of which have just been released in Australia.  I have Cute Mood and Rock Shock.

They are super easy to apply to the nails and make a gorgeous feature nail or all nails if you are so inclined.

I decided to do one nail of each colour and they applied really easily.  I applied the Crystal Pixie by lay down a thin layer of clear gel and then pouring the crystals into the wet gel, gently pressing them in and then curing in my LED lamp.

I then sealed the free edges just to prevent any loss of the stones or snagging.

They look lovely and are super sparkly.  The Cute Mood would be perfect for a bridal feature nail.

I've listed all the products used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design