***NEW*** Madam Glam Metallic Gel Polish | Part 2

Monday 4 July 2016

WOOHOO new metallic gel polishes from Madam Glam arrived on my doorstep this morning so I decided to do a quick swatch video on my YouTube channel.

I've already done a small video which you can find HERE.

I'm swatching another eight colours in this video and they're really lovely.  They are however a pain in the bum to apply.  Not difficult, but tedious.

Steps:

1. Apply base coat and cure for recommended time.

2. Apply no cleanse top coat and cure for recommended time.

3. Apply metallic gel polish and either cure for THREE MINUTES or let air dry for two minutes and cure in lamp for a further minute.

4. Apply top coat and cure.

So as you can see, the curing / drying time is slightly ridiculous BUT I do think the finished result is lovely.


I did have an issue with the top coat removing some of the metallic gel polish.  This is either because the top coat is too thick, or the metallic gel polish isn't cured properly.  I'm going to have a play and see if a different top coat makes a difference and I'll report back.

I've added the names and links of the gel polishes in the description bar below the video, should you want to purchase some.

I've also got a discount code for Madam Glam.  At checkout, simply enter kate30 for 30% off your order (excluding shipping) and your discount will be applied.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design