Moyra Florality 2 Stamping Swatches

Tuesday 12 July 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel featuring the Florality 2 stamping plate by Moyra.

Now I was getting these plates sent over from Ireland but it takes AGES and I can't be bothered to wait six weeks.  So after a little bit of searching, I've found that Beautometry stock Moyra.  They're much quicker shipping-wise and they have a good stock available.

They also stock other great brands of plates, great stamping polishes, including Hit The Bottle and other goodies.

The plate is just gorgeous but I did find a few of the images a little tricky to pick up this time.  I've not found this previously with any of the Moyra plates but this one is not etched as well as it could be.  This is not Moyra's issue.  It's down to the manufacturer.

Not a major issue though as I managed to pick up all the images after trying a few different stampers.

The designs on this plate are lovely and original.  I love the fact that they are slightly larger images, measuring 2cm by 2.4cm catering for longer nails.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.  I also have a few more Moyra plates on the way to me from Beautometry so once they arrive I'll do some more swatching for you.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design