***NEW*** ÜberChic 10-1 Stamping Plate Swatches

Monday 11 July 2016

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel feathering the brand new plate 10-1 from UberChic Beauty.

As usual, the plate is stunning and is a pleasure to use.  It's full of gorgeous images from floral, to mandala to gorgeous shapes.  It's always a pleasure to use UberChic plates.  They're always well etched and well made.  The designs are always unique and gorgeous.

I could quite honestly say you could just order each set without seeing them and you'd never be disappointed.

I've used a base of gel polishes from Bundle Monster to stamp over.  I've stamped with an amazing black stamping polish from Esmaltes da Kelly, called Pinguino.  This is super pigmented and just gorgeous when stamped.  The only thing I would say when using this particular colour is let it dry for a couple of seconds on your stamper before stamping as this is a very 'wet' polish and can smudge if you're not careful.

I've finally found a distributor for Esmaltes da Kelly who I highly recommend.  If you know me, you will know that I won't recommend a company unless I personally am 100% happy to buy from them.  In this case I definitely am happy and couldn't recommend Beautometry highly enough.

They're based in the USA but will ship worldwide via FedEx.  Shipping is a little more expensive than regular shipping.  This is because there are many rules and regulations around shipping polishes due to flammability.

I've also used my Clear Dixie Stamper to stamp with and that's available in my Dixie Girlxox online store.

Back to the plate!  I can't really say much more about UberChic than I already have.  Customer service is excellent, shipping is quick and always well packed and the plates themselves are just gorgeous.

I've linked all the products I used in the description bar below the video and I will have the next two plate videos up very shortly.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design