Moyra Ornaments Stamping Plate Swatches

Thursday 7 July 2016

I've got a new stamping video up on my YouTube channel and it's part five in my Moyra stamping plate series.

Since I started the series I've been trying to find a consistent supplier that has plates in stock and it's proving a little difficult but I've finally found two suppliers that have a good stock of the plates that can ship to me in Australia and also elsewhere in the world.  There's nothing more frustrating to me than desperately wanting to order and not finding a supplier.

I highly recommend the two following companies for the Moyra plates.  This doesn't mean there are no other companies that stock them, it just means these are the ones I found to have good stock and I am comfortable purchasing from:

Beautometry: http://www.beautometry.com

Beautometry are based in the USA and have a great range of the Moyra plates, they also have a really good selection of other plates, nail art accessories and polishes, including the very sought after Esmaltes da Kelly.

Moyra Ireland: http://www.moyrashop.ie

This is the first place I purchased Moyra plates and although the postage took FOREVER (not their fault obviously) it was well worth the wait.

The plate itself is gorgeous, as are all Moyra plates.  The images are slightly larger than standard images, measuring 2cm by 2.4cm on a plate that is the same size as my Dixie Plates or ÜberChic Beauty.

I adore using the Moyra plates.  They're super well etched, beautifully designed down to the cover art and I literally haven't found a design I don't like.  They're also well priced - on par with ÜberChic Beauty or B.loves Plates.

Can't get enough of these.  I've got one more plate to show you in the series so far BUT I may have placed a sneaky order with Beautometry for a few more so I'll show you those as soon as they arrive.

I've listed all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design