***NEW*** ÜberChic 10-2 Stamping Plate Swatches

Saturday 16 July 2016

I've got a new videoup on my YouTube channel feathering the brand new plate 10-2 from UberChic Beauty.

As usual, the plate is stunning and is a pleasure to use.  It's full of lovely images that are great to stamp and are etched perfectly.

I've used a base of gel polishes from Bundle Monster to stamp over.  '

I've again stamped with Pinguino.  This is a super pigmented black stamping polish by Esmaltes da Kelly and it's available from Beautometry, who will ship worldwide via FedEx.

I've also used my Clear Dixie Stamper to stamp with and that's available in my Dixie Girlxox online store.

Back to the plate!  I LOVE and if you're a stamping enthusiast like me, then you need set 10 in your life!

I've linked all the products I used in the description bar below the video and I will have the next two plate videos up very shortly.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design