My Perfect Mascara - The Search is Over

Sunday 2 March 2014

 
I'm sure you've all been in the same situation as me at least once during your years using beauty products.  I find I am always on the search for the perfect nude lippy and the perfect mascara.
 
 
Well, after years of searching and trialing dozens of mascaras, I've finally found the love of my life.
 
I've always had issues with panda eyes and flaking mascara and I've purchased the cheapest mascaras on the market right up to the high end mascaras and they've ALL been the same to some degree.
 
The Eyeko Black Magic Mascara has won my heart.
 
I'd always steered clear of water proof and water resistant mascaras because they were so difficult to get off without feeling like I was stretching the skin around my eyes.
 
I purchased the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara WITHOUT reading the fine print.  It is in fact a water resistant. But with a good eye makeup remover (I use Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover) it comes off like a dream.
 
 
The thing that attracted me to this was the fact that it looks like a little toothpaste tube.  I am easily amused by little things and I thought it looked cool.  Let's face it, after trying so many, I felt I had nothing to lose.
 
The outside packaging is a beautiful eye-catching turquoise blue and the tube itself is a cute silver squeezy tube.  It comes with what looks like a guitar pick which is to help with application.
 
 
The brush is reasonably thick and full with a slight curve for ease of application.
 
 
The formula is like nothing I've ever tried before.  The first time I used it I could tell the difference between this mascara and any other mascara I'd used in the past.  It feels silky when it goes on the lashes.  You immediately notice how smoothly it goes on.
 
It gives your lashes a gorgeous dramatic look, making them look fuller and darker.  The brush helps give you lift to your lashes, and no need for falsies!
 
The best thing about this is it doesn't move!  If you suffer from panda eyes then you need this in your life!  You won't regret it, I promise.
 
It is fairly pricey, I paid around $30, but it's worth every penny.
 
I hope this helps you if, like me, you are forever searching for that perfect mascara.
 
Now all that's left is to find that perfect nude lippy!
 
Kate xox
 
******************************************************
 
I purchased the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara from here: http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/eyeko/g/blackmagicmascara/
 
Whilst Mecca Maxima do stock Eyeko products in Australia, they do not have the Black Magic.
 
******************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design